How Can We Best Serve YOU?
We offer a variety of placement solutions to meet your unique needs. Customized hiring solutions are our specialty, so if you don’t see something here that fits your circumstance, please call or email us. We are here to help!
Four Reasons To Work With Us
myPTsolutions began in 2007, when our owners – two physical therapists – decided to offer their services on a contract basis to facilities in West Michigan. When other contract therapists began asking if they would hire them and manage their placements, myPTsolutions was born! myPTsolutions continues to grow quickly, offering its staffing and networking services for Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists and Therapist Assistants, and now Nurses, around the country to facilities who value its relational approach to hiring. Facilities choose to work with myPTsolutions for the following reasons:
1WE UNDERSTAND THERAPY
We know therapy. Our owners have 36 years of experience managing therapy departments and working in the field as contract therapists.
2WE EXIST TO SERVE
Our mission is to serve you with compassion, excellence and dedication.
3WE NURTURE GREAT RELATIONSHIPS
Our goal is to become a valuable extension of your human resource department; the first company you call when you have a therapy staffing need.
4WE DELIVER EXCELLENT VALUE
We listen to your needs and work with you to build a solution that fits your budget.
See what Clients have to say about myPTsolutions
- Everything that was promised by myPTsolutions was delivered. We couldn't have been happier with the PTA you sent us. Great company!!Tom Craig, DOR, Scheurer Hospital
- “Kasey is great and she is doing a wonderful job. I have received very positive feedback about her. She has been a great asset to our students.”East Lansing Public Schools
- “PT Solutions delivers not only great customer service, the candidates are top notch. They are able to meet needs quickly and listen to customers to match qualified candidates. The organization is flexible in meeting needs and works with customers to find resolutions to their staffing requests.”Rehab Director, Skilled Nursing Facility
- “I always refer your company if anyone asks about providers of contract therapy staff.”Clinical Manager, Home Health
- “PT Solutions responded promptly to my need for a speech therapist. They delivered a quality candidate and provided all of the credentials. The overall process was very easy for me!”Director of Rehabilitation, General Hospital
- “My therapy consultant was very easy to work with. She didn’t sell to me and just worked with me without the sales pitch.”Director of Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Facility
- “The last two therapists that I worked directly with were very good, professional, top customer service, received well by the patients, families and team.”Inpatient Manager, Rehabilitation Hospital
- “Consistently presented great candidates and usually had someone for me with the appropriate experience when other agencies fell short.”Director of Rehabilitation, Hospital
- "PT Solutions not only told us they would have staff available, they actually did have staff available for the time frame we needed."Julie O’Neill, Home Care of Holland Home
- "myPTsolutions provides us with great customer service and follow up."Daniel Barberi, Human Resources and Recruitment for Agility Health, Inc.
- "We were beyond satisfied with the service provided. Everyone has been so pleasant to work with at myPTsolutions. From start to finish it has been a VERY easy and enjoyable process."Anna Elzinga, Hope Network Rehabilitation Services
Latest Articles for Therapist Providers
October is National Physical Therapy Month, and the APTA has developed various ways for employers…
Understanding School Therapists and How they Differ from Teachers To simplify communication and avoid unwanted…
Creative Ways to Retain Your School Therapists The challenge for many school administrators who are…
School administrators are used to thinking about how to communicate respect to their teaching staff,…