- "I enjoy the opportunity to experience how my profession is practiced in a variety of settings. I get exposure to other professionals that I would never have if I weren't a contract therapist. I love the opportunity to meet new people in new places and learn what life is like in their corner of the world."Carol, OT
- I have been working for MyPTsolutions for the past 5 years, and have loved the flexibility given to me. My recruiter at MyPTsolutions has been more than helpful and responsive with employment options. Working for MyPTsolutions has given me more freedom than with my previous full time employments.James W.
- Love the staff at myPTsolutions! My Husband and I have been working as traveling PT's for 2 plus years with myPTsolutions, and we have always been very happy with the assignments that we have had the opportunity to take. We could not ask for a better company/team to work for.PK G.
- MyPTSolutions is an excellent company to work for. They are fair, honest and genuinely care about their employees. I highly recommend them!Chad C.
- "I have pretty much seen and treated every and any kind of patient you could think. I have met and become friends with some really cool people as a travel therapist. Obviously, I appreciate the benefits and pay, but most importantly, I appreciate the awesome team at myPTsolutions who work hard to keep their therapists happy."Tom, PTA
- "I would recommend myPTsolutions to anyone. It is a company with integrity, honesty, caring, and a smile that comes through the phone. They are dependable through thick and thin. In the midst of all the changes in health care, they are people you can trust with one of your most valuable assets, your career."Heather, PT
- "myPTsolutions is invested in my success and happiness with every job I take. Everyone is positive and supportive from the moment staff help me through the list of start up requirements for each setting until my placement is done. In every contact I have with the company I feel appreciated. I am more satisfied and proud to be a part of myPTsolutions with each job I take."Carol, OT
- "I was approached by myPTsolutions about an opening in a facility that I normally would not have sought out- It was very different from where I was working before. However, the position intrigued me, and has turned out to be a challenging, growing experience, and I am pleased with my placement."Joyce, OT
- "I’ve worked with three agencies, including some of the biggest in the industry as well as directly with two therapy companies ... Bigger is not necessarily better. And it’s not the company that matters - it’s the people and the relationships and trust you build."Dave, SLP
- "After graduation, it was hard for me to narrow down what area of physical therapy I wanted to work in. With myPTsolutions, I was able get the best of both worlds. I get all the variety of contract work with the convenience of being literally minutes from my home."Johanna, PTA
- "I’ve worked at other medical staffing organizations, and at PT Solutions, I felt more involved in choosing assignments. I knew they were trying hard to get me a placement. I have recommended working at myPTsolutions to my friends, because I believe they are a good company to work for."Christina, DPT
Latest Articles for Therapists
To hear the podcast series on chronic pain with Jim Stark, click here. Don’t forget…
Considering working as a travel therapist? Curious about the pay differences? After watching this video…
I remember first meeting Jim Stark in the small, rehabilitation office tucked away in the…
Throughout my career as a physical therapist, I am often impressed by the versatility of…
On a rainy cold day in November, Jason Boddu greeted me with a warm smile. …
Driving to Firehouse Fitness in downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan, I wondered to myself, whythe name Firehouse?…
OASIS Documentation in Home Health Physical Therapy Assessments For every rehabilitation setting, documentation can be…
Home Health presents many variables and challenges that don’t exist in other rehabilitation settings. For…
Chronic diseases – such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and arthritis – are the…
Healthcare is filled with pressure of providing high productivity and compassionate care at the same…
Wondering what it’s like to work as a Rehabilitation Manager? Here are a few Surprises,…
Physical Therapists who join myPTsolutions Staffing Team and fill short term openings, and/or travel to areas where there is a shortage of therapists, are able to earn some of the most competitive pay in the industry. As a myPTsolutions’ employee, your pay will be determined by the following factors:
- Years of Experience
- Geographical Location
- Professional Specialties
- Length of Assignment
Contact one of myPTsolutions’ recruiters for details about how to maximize your earning potential.
Retirement Savings Plan
myPTsolutions offers IMMEDIATE participation in the 401(k) retirement plan, including a matching contribution with immediate vesting for our staffing team members!
One of our goals at myPTsolutions is to invest in our employees. We hope that they leave us better than when they came to us. As fellow clinicians, we support your ongoing education with a continuing education tuition reimbursement of up to $1,000.
Medical Insurances (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- myPTsolutions offers IMMEDIATE insurance coverage to eligible employees!
- Our insurance plan covers up to 30 days of vacation between assignments.
- Our Section 125 Premium only Plan enables you to maximize your tax savings by having your health insurance premium contributions withheld from your paycheck on a pretax basis.
Life Insurance Complimentary Term Policy.
Professional Liability Insurance
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Travel Tax Advantages myPTsolutions helps you take advantage of GSA Housing, Meals and Incidental Allowances when you travel over 50 miles from your permanent home to work in one of our placements. These allowances make it possible for you to receive some of your compensation as a tax-free stipend.
Licensure Reimbursement As a traveling therapist, you can receive reimbursement for expenses related to obtaining a new professional license in order to work in a new state.
Direct Deposit To make your life easier as you travel, myPTsolutions provides secure online access to your pay stub, as well as direct deposit of your paychecks.
Referral Bonus The referral of a friend is the best compliment we can receive. If your friend completes 520 hours of work in a myPTsolutions’ placement, or accepts a direct hire placement, you will both receive a generous referral bonus.