Let us introduce you to one of our Therapists
You’ve worked with all kinds of agencies. Why did you choose to take a placement with myPTsolutions?
“I’ve worked with three agencies, including some of the biggest in the industry as well as directly with two therapy companies, one of whom own their own buildings. I’ve had good and bad experiences in all of these. Bigger is not necessarily better. And it’s not the company that matters—it’s the people and the relationships and trust you build.”
Why did you decide to become a traveling speech therapist?
“I always heard money was better as a traveler, but you give up security. However, because of various circumstances, I felt I had nothing to lose, because my current position was not secure, either. Besides, I needed the extra income. My first assignment was in a school during which time I learned that my son-in-law was to be deployed to Afghanistan that fall. Since the assignment was going well I decided to buy a motor home… Keep Reading
- "I have pretty much seen and treated every and any kind of patient you could think. I have met and become friends with some really cool people as a travel therapist. Obviously, I appreciate the benefits and pay, but most importantly, I appreciate the awesome team at myPTsolutions who work hard to keep their therapists happy."Tom, PTA
- "I would recommend myPTsolutions to anyone. It is a company with integrity, honesty, caring, and a smile that comes through the phone. They are dependable through thick and thin. In the midst of all the changes in health care, they are people you can trust with one of your most valuable assets, your career."Heather, PT
- "myPTsolutions is invested in my success and happiness with every job I take. Everyone is positive and supportive from the moment staff help me through the list of start up requirements for each setting until my placement is done. In every contact I have with the company I feel appreciated. I am more satisfied and proud to be a part of myPTsolutions with each job I take."Carol, OT
- "I was approached by myPTsolutions about an opening in a facility that I normally would not have sought out- It was very different from where I was working before. However, the position intrigued me, and has turned out to be a challenging, growing experience, and I am pleased with my placement."Joyce, OT
- "I’ve worked with three agencies, including some of the biggest in the industry as well as directly with two therapy companies ... Bigger is not necessarily better. And it’s not the company that matters - it’s the people and the relationships and trust you build."Dave, SLP
- "After graduation, it was hard for me to narrow down what area of physical therapy I wanted to work in. With myPTsolutions, I was able get the best of both worlds. I get all the variety of contract work with the convenience of being literally minutes from my home."Johanna, PTA
- "I’ve worked at other medical staffing organizations, and at PT Solutions, I felt more involved in choosing assignments. I knew they were trying hard to get me a placement. I have recommended working at myPTsolutions to my friends, because I believe they are a good company to work for."Christina, DPT
- "I enjoy the opportunity to experience how my profession is practiced in a variety of settings. I get exposure to other professionals that I would never have if I weren't a contract therapist. I love the opportunity to meet new people in new places and learn what life is like in their corner of the world."Carol, OT
Latest Articles for Therapists
- March 24, 2017
America’s Rural Hospital Crisis – #SaveRural #RuralHealth How is the health of your closest hospital? If you…
- February 16, 2017
It’s great to have options. Making choices and decisions is a natural part of life. …
- January 22, 2017
Do Physical Therapists treat chronic pain more effectively than prescription drugs? As the United States…
- January 21, 2017
Understanding How Healthcare Reform Affects Physical Therapists If you’ve worked in healthcare for 5 or…
- January 12, 2017
The December 2016 issue of the American Physical Therapy Journal contains good news for physical…
- December 22, 2016
Four reasons January is a great time to begin searching for a new physical therapist…
- December 22, 2016
myPTsolutions helps therapists find direct hire jobs “travel therapist jobs.” Travel Therapists fill in at…
- November 10, 2016
According to the 74 Home Health Physical Therapists we surveyed*, the following 3 factors were critically…
- November 10, 2016
When deciding where to work, Physical and Occupational Therapists and Assistants, as well as Speech…
- November 10, 2016
17% Americans who say how long they have to wait in the waiting room to…
Physical Therapists who join myPTsolution’s Staffing Team and fill short term openings, and/or travel to areas where there is a shortage of therapists, are able to earn some of the most competitive pay in the industry. As a myPTsolutions employee, your pay will be determined by the following factors:
- Years of Experience
- Geographical Location
- Professional Specialties
- Length of Assignment
Contact one of myPTsolution’s recruiters for details about how to maximize your earning potential.
Retirement Savings Plan
myPTsolutions offers IMMEDIATE participation in the 401(k) retirement plan, including a matching contribution with immediate vesting for our staffing team members!
One of our goals at myPTsolutions is to invest in our employees. We hope that they leave us better than when they came to us. As fellow clinicians, we support your ongoing education with a continuing education tuition reimbursement of up to $1,000.
Medical Insurances (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- myPTsolutions offers IMMEDIATE insurance coverage to eligible employees!
- Our insurance plan covers up to 30 days of vacation between assignments.
- Our Section 125 Premium only Plan enables you to maximize your tax savings by having your health insurance premium contributions withheld from your paycheck on a pretax basis.
Life Insurance Complimentary Term Policy.
Professional Liability Insurance
Workman’s Compensation Insurance
Travel Tax Advantages myPTsolutions helps you take advantage of GSA Housing, Meals and Incidental Allowances when you travel over 50 miles from your permanent home to work in one of our placements. These allowances make it possible for you to receive some of your compensation as a tax free stipend.
Licensure Reimbursement As a traveling therapist, you can receive reimbursement for expenses related to obtaining a new professional license in order to work in a new state.
Direct Deposit To make your life easier as you travel, myPTsolutions provides secure online access to your pay stub, as well as direct deposit of your paychecks.
Referral Bonus The referral of a friend is the best compliment we can receive. If your friend completes 520 hours of work in a myPTsolution’s placement, or accepts a direct hire placement, you will both receive a generous referral bonus.