Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Currently looking for an Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to complete a travel assignment in Shelton, Washington. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in SLP and be a graduate of an accredited school of Speech Language Pathology
- Provide quality pediatric Speech Therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client’s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client’ s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Prefer a therapist with Pediatric experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Washington SLP License
- Degree from SLP Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
CLICK HERE TO APPLY