Licensure Overview

Every healthcare practitioner, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and their Assistants, needs a professional license in order to practice their profession in any state. Each state has a Licensing Board that oversees the licensing of their rehabilitation professionals.

As a New Graduate, you will need to pick one state for your initial license application. After you have successfully passed your boards and been licensed in that state, you can use those credentials to apply for licenses in other states, as well. Each state has a similar licensing application process, however, each state also has differences in background checks and other requirements for licensure.

You can find the information that you need to become licensed in ANY state by following these links.

Click  on the links below to download the PT, PTA, OT, COTA, or SLP licensure application for the states that you are interested in.

PT Solutions reimburses the expense of a new license, for therapists who obtain a that license in order to work in one of our placements.

Contact one of our recruiters to learn more about this benefit!

1.877.735.7293 //[email protected]

Licensure Overview for PT, PTA, OT, COTA and SLP was last modified: by



See also  The Top Six Apps for Travel Healthcare Professionals
Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Call us at: 616-741-4165