Currently looking for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to fill a temp-to-perm opening in beautiful Eugene, Oregon. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist:
● Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services.
● Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
● Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
● Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client’s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
● Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client’s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
● Productivity: 9 patients per day
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
● Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
● Valid Oregon PT License
● Degree from PT Accredited College
● Ability to work in a team atmosphere
● Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
● Salary: up to $45 per hour. Based on experience