Hot Job of the Week
Out Patient Physical Therapist PT Vicksburg MI (#8860)
Full Time, Direct Hire Out Patient Physical Therapist PT Vicksburg MI
Apply to this job HERE!
What’s Great About This Direct Hire Out Patient Physical Therapist PT Vicksburg MI Job?
This Out Patient Physical Therapist Job is looking for a person who is passionate about manual therapy and who has obtained, or is interested in obtaining McKenzie certification. This Permanent Outpatient Physical Therapy Job is with an award winning health care network that services all of South West Michigan. This employer is know for maintaining high standards of excellence and caring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of physical problems to improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit physical disabilities.
- Plan, design, implement, and interpret a physical therapy treatment program to aid patient recovery and achieve optimal physical potential for patient.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of tools and performance of home exercise programs (HEP).
- Perform or delegate patient treatments, including modalities, therapeutic exercises, and more.
- Communicate and work closely with office staff and patient to provide high quality service and patient care.
- Maintain professional standards, complying with quality assurance policies/procedures, regulations, and office policies.
- Adhere to appropriate documentation of care and other procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Maintain patient care records and writing reports.
- Develop and maintain medical quality assurance and quality control standards.
- Time management, planning, and workload control.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent people skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Education: Physical Therapy degree from an approved APTA school of physical therapy.
- License/Certification: Must maintain current CPR/First Aid Training
- Experience: 1-2 years clinical experience with an emphasis on orthopedics preferred. Interest or experience in McKenzie Manual Training is a plus.