Post-professional degree – not only do more and more PT’s have PhDs but who wouldn’t want a nice salary boost?
According to USNews, the top five continuing education physical therapy graduate schools are:
- University of Southern Cal – LA, CA
- University of Delaware – Newark, DE
- University of Pittsburgh – Pitts, PA
- Washington University in St. Louis – St. Louis, MO
- University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA
“Frequently, in the continuing education involves enrollment in college/university credit-granting courses, often by students enrolled part-time, and often offered through a division or school of continuing education of a college/university known sometimes as the university extension or extension school. Also frequently in the US, it can mean enrollment in non-credit-granting courses, often taken for personal, non-vocational enrichment (although many non-credit courses can also have a vocational function).” Cited from HERE